Wednesday, July 15, 2026

From the desk of Paladin July 15 2026

 


    I hope that everyone has been enjoy Wilderness of Mirrors. It is coming along nice and I should have Act IV ready and posted here and on Deviant Art as well. If you are not watching me on DA, look  me up under the name Ranger011. I am sure if you like my work here then you will love the art and stories there.

    I got the wild hair to start doing comic book style covers for the mini art stories that I do on DA. What can I say being off for two months I had built up an impressive number of credits on Open AI that I have been burning through. Here are some covers that I did for the Darterra Sagas. I thought that I would share them.



Now I like this one and you will likely be seeing it again at somepoint



I like this one as well.



This one was pretty decent as well. Even got the new slave girls Cassy and Fi in on the fun.


This one was okay I guess. Marla is over dressed and not sure who the guys on the ends are.



Again this is one is not bad with a badass Piper.




And as a bonus here is the cover for the mini art story on DA. If you would like to see some of those here. Let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Darterra Sagas Book III Wilderness of Mirrors Act IV

  Darterra Sagas Book III Wilderness of Mirrors Act IV Discovering Sherwood       Near Quincy Farm Yorkshire Province     ...