Thursday, November 27, 2025

Happy Thanksgiving from the desk of Paladin November 27 2025

 

From the desk of Paladin
November 27, 2025

Tal and Greetings to everyone,

    I am still not home yet, but having My laptop has helped me greatly. I should be home later today and on light duty for a couple of weeks. What that means is that I am going to have lots of time to work on art and stories.

    I tried something earlier this week before My "break" and got some interesting results with the artwork. So, unable to resist the temptation, I went back and redid some of the art for 'No Good Deeds' Chapter 2. Which has led to more artwork for the story.

    While writing on Chapter 2, once again I found that I for the story to play out like I wish to include the scenes that are needed. Chapter 2 will break off where I have it at not. The remainder of what was to be included in Chapter 2 will be rolled over to become Chapter 3. I can not promise that will not happen with Chapter 3 now 4 as when I get on a roll.

I would like to wish all My readers and followers in the State or serving overseas a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Paladin

2 comments:

  1. Paladin:

    (1) I am glad you will be going home later.

    (2) I look forward to No Good Deeds Chapter 2.

    (3) You’re a perfectionist. I’m sure the new artwork will greatly enhance the story.

    (4) The Assessment was five parts.

    (5) I’m sure you will have fun working on your art and stories.

    (6) I assume you have been relieved of your cooking duties for Thanksgiving.

    vyeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paladin:

    (1) Is Regenta the Slave on DA, which is the same as the first “extra” image posted November 23, except her hair is flaming red and styled a little differently, used in the story?

    vyeh

    ReplyDelete

Darterra Sagas Book III Wilderness of Mirrors Act IV

  Darterra Sagas Book III Wilderness of Mirrors Act IV Discovering Sherwood       Near Quincy Farm Yorkshire Province     ...